We want everyone from the outdoor industry to really benefit from the industry network. That's why Connect by ISPO exists: Every exhibitor/partner has the opportunity to invite their contacts to OutDoor by ISPO free of charge via Connect by ISPO. If you as a visitor have not yet received an invitation from an exhibitor, please contact your partners about Connect by ISPO.
As in the past, and as will be for the future, the ticketing structure, pricing, and administration is carefully designed to drive meaningful traffic and also finance the infrastructure of the event. The 2023 OutDoor by ISPO is in a unique setting at the MOC, with unique economics, but the principles are the same: we aim to create a welcoming and inviting space for exhibitors and their customers to meet. We also hope to invite other relevant trade visitors, press, and associations will to join us at the show.
The pricing structure is not punitive, but designed to support and protect the exhibitors whose investment makes it possible for the industry community to come together. We ask that all members of the trade support this initiative and that non-exhibiting members of the industry who come to the show to conduct business in good faith support as well.
**exclusively for students and trainees in the sports business.
You have contacts to exhibitors? Then make sure you take advantage of the Connect by ISPO opportunities and get invited to OutDoor by ISPO.
This year, we are implementing a new color-coded system for all tickets and badges to make it easier to recognize a specific target group at first glance.
These colors identify the following groups:
Green = Retailers
Yellow = Media
Orange = Non-retail visitors and exhibitors.
The classification will be checked in the run-up to the event and during registration on site.
- Business Permanent Ticket Retail: This ticket is aimed exclusively at retailers and includes access to OutDoor by ISPO on all days (permanent ticket). Proof of identification is required.
- Business Permanent Ticket non-exhibiting industry: This ticket must be purchased by brands and manufacturers without exhibitor participation and includes access to OutDoor by ISPO on all days (permanent ticket).
- Business Permanent Ticket: This ticket is intended for trade visitors who are not part of one of the other ticket categories. This ticket includes access to OutDoor by ISPO on all days (permanent ticket). Proof of identification is required.
- Young Talent Permanent Ticket: This ticket is aimed at students, apprentices or trainees from the sports environment and includes access to OutDoor by ISPO on all days (permanent ticket). Legitimation in the form of a student ID, proof of training or trainee certificate is required.
- OutDoor by ISPO 2023 - Party: This ticket includes admission to the official OutDoor by ISPO Party either on June 4 or 5, 2023 (day will be selected upon purchase). Admission to the OutDoor by ISPO trade show event is not included.
All tickets include a CO₂ compensation. With the GoGreen ticket you travel sustainably to OutDoor by ISPO 2023 and compensate for an all-inclusive journey. Through your support, three specific carbon offset projects of our partner myclimate will be promoted.
You are a journalist, photographer or blogger on the road. Then accredit yourself today:
Make your contribution to a sustainable future!
Sustainability and ecology are issues close to the heart of the outdoor industry - and also of Messe München. That's why all tickets to OutDoor by ISPO 2023 are automatically Go Green tickets.
This means: Together with our partner myclimate, we offset your carbon footprint when you visit OutDoor by ISPO.