Please use our online application tool to ensure accurate registration of your company data.
The exhibitor application period for ISPO Munich 2021 ended on July 31, 2020. If you haven't applied yet and want to be part of ISPO Munich 2021 please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will try our best to find a solution for you.
- We are postponing the dates of the planning in order to ensure more security for exhibitors: The dispatch of the placement offers will take place at the end of September.
- The confirmation period for exhibitors will be extended to the third week in October with a better outlook on the next months
- If an exhibitor decides to withdraw after confirmation of participation until November 13th, Messe München will reduce the cancellation fee from 100% to only 25% of the booked space.
- Cancellation is free of charge for all exhibitors who are unable to attend the trade fair due to travel restrictions during the period of ISPO Munich 2021.
- If ISPO Munich cannot take place, there are no costs for participation fees for exhibitors
Below you can find all information for exhibitors regarding the conditions of participation for ISPO Munich 2021.
Your application to ISPO Munich 2021 will unlock the potential to meet key buyers, manufacturers, and media representatives, and enter into discussions on the latest trends and innovations from the sporting world with the experts themselves.
We have over 45 years of trade fair experience and expertise. Now is your chance to reap the benefits of this for yourself – arrange your accreditation and book your stand now.
You can choose to apply as a main or co-exhibitor. A co-exhibitor is a company or organization whose own employees present its own products at the stand of another exhibitor (the main company or organization renting the stand). This also includes group companies and subsidiaries. You can find further information on this in the General and Particular Terms of Participation (see above).
Co-exhibitors still need to apply through the main exhibitor. The main exhibitor receives an appropriate link which can be used to apply as co-exhibitor on his stand. To receive this link, please contact your main exhibitor.
Once you have applied to exhibit, you will receive a proposed position for your stand (stand offer) from Messe München GmbH. Confirmation of the proposed stand position by the exhibitor brings about the offer of a contract. The contract covering the rental of the stand space and the participation of the exhibitor can only come into effect with the approval of Messe München GmbH.
You can find a rough guide for calculating the cost of exhibiting at the trade fair, the available stand sizes, and prices. Exact prices will be set out in detail as part of the technical order form documentation, which every exhibitor receives along with their placement proposal.
All of the following will be eligible to exhibit:
- All manufacturers based in Germany
- All manufacturers based outside of Germany and their German subsidiaries
- General importers
- Specialist retailers and service providers that have been authorized by manufacturers
- Companies that have been authorized by a manufacturing factory to exhibit their products
As a 100% B2B trade fair, ISPO Munich is the most important industry event on the calendar of anyone whose job has any link to the sports business. As well as manufacturers and retailers of sporting goods, this includes ski instructors, mountain guides, physiotherapists, sports physicians, fitness instructors, travel operators, journalists, rights dealers, and many more. Private individuals will not be permitted to attend this event. We welcome more than 2,800 national and international exhibitors to the modern Messe München trade fair center, offering them 200,000 m² of exhibition space.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to present your innovative new sports equipment, shoes, and fashion, and the latest trends from the outdoor, health and fitness, snowsports, and urban segments to an audience of over 85,000 visitors from over 120 different countries. ISPO Munich is the ideal platform for you to make contacts and set up global business deals, with 89 percent of exhibitors coming from outside of Germany. After Germany, the best-represented countries are the USA, Italy, the UK, Taiwan, and China.
At ISPO Munich, products from established and up-and-coming brands are put in the spotlight, with a wide spread of sectors being covered, such as outdoor, ski, health, fitness, clothing, equipment, and resources and materials. What’s more, the days are filled with a whole host of sporty spectacles and there will be plenty of opportunities to spot famous athletes showcasing their equipment providers.
Symposiums, workshops, and seminars round off the ISPO schedule beautifully.