ISPO considers itself a platform which promotes all kinds of constructive exchange and where you are encouraged to share your comments and opinions, and enter into discussions. We take your contributions and comments seriously, and want to be able to leave as many of them up as possible. In order to ensure that we do not have to delete your comments, please abide by our netiquette and general guidelines:
- Maintain a polite, tolerant, and respectful tone in your comments.
- Focus on constructive and positive points in your posts.
- Accept the opinions of others.
- Always respect copyrights.
We will not tolerate:
- Insults or abuse of any kind. If you disagree with an article, please only criticize the content, and do not attack the author or other commenters.
- Discrimination against or defamation of other users or any social groups—particularly with regard to their ethnicity, wealth, sexual orientation, religion, age, or gender.
- Posts or comments which contain personal, private details. Please take care over the information you share about yourself.
- Libel or any comments that are damaging to a company's business or reputation.
- Advertising and Spam
We reserve the right to remove any posts or comments of this kind and disable accounts (e.g. for ISPO Open Innovation). ISPO maintains a zero tolerance policy in this regard, and as such will remove the following content:
- Insults, abuse, threats against other people, racist comments, content which praises National Socialism, and content that glamorizes violence.
- Extremist content.
- Pornographic content.
- Criminal content such as the incitement of violence, child pornography, and any other content deemed illegal according to currently applicable laws.