Press OutDoor by ISPO
Info on accreditation, press center, press releases and pictures
OutDoor by ISPO: This is the most important industry meeting of the year - at the perfect time. From 04 to 06 June 2023, OutDoor by ISPO offers the full outdoor experience for three days at the MOC Event and Order Center in Munich. We look forward to welcoming you as a journalist, blogger or influencer.
Proof of your journalistic activity
Proof of your journalistic activity is required both for online accreditation (by uploading proof) and for on-site accreditation (by presenting original documents). Further information on this can be found in the accreditation guidelines of Messe München.
Verification may include:
- An official, valid press card (membership cards of journalistic associations are not press cards).
- An imprint that proves your editorial activity and is not older than six months.
- An article published under your name that is not older than six months (for photographers: photo credits)
Bloggers and Influencers
OutDoor by ISPO makes no distinction between representatives of traditional media and established and checked by us professional bloggers from the outdoor sector. Thus, outdoor bloggers and influencers can also be accredited to OutDoor by ISPO free of charge after verification.
- Blogger: Blog not younger than six months
- Influencer: Social media channel (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram) with an outdoor connection and corresponding reach.
To receive your free press ticket in advance, you can accredit online for OutDoor by ISPO 2023: Press accreditation
Opening hours Press & Buyers Lounge, MOC Press Conference Room K4
You can reach Studio E/F via entrance no. 4, located on the 2nd floor.
Sunday, June 04, 2023, 08:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday, June 05, 2023, 08:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 06, 2023, 08:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Accredited journalists have the opportunity to park for free in the MOC parking garage. You will receive your exit ticket at the accreditation counter in entrance 4 upon presentation of your press ticket.
Please note: The press ticket does not entitle you to free use of public transport operated by the Munich public transport system (MVV).