- With our official Invitation Tool you can easily invite your colleagues, customers, partners and friends with just a few clicks and at the same time provide them with free tickets for the Expo Area. The use of the tool is free of charge. The protection of your data is guaranteed at all times. Click here for the invitation tool
- Inform your press contacts about your trade fair appearance. Journalists can accredit themselves online here.
In the run-up to the event, you should take the time to carefully plan and fill your brandroom. During the event, it's a good idea to have enough time buffer for spontaneous appointments and conversations with industry colleagues, partners and customers.
Please note: The Expo Area is open around the clock (0-24), the official business hours are 9 am - 6 pm (CEST). During these times, there should always be someone available to assist visitors to your Brandroom via chat, etc.
Visitors from other time zones can access the Brandrooms at any time and leave messages. If necessary, it is advisable for you to schedule staff for support from abroad, even during 'off-peak' times.
In the brand rooms, quality is more important than quantity: focus on your highlights and think about how you can present them excitingly.
- Promote your trade show appearance through your marketing channels: Website, newsletter, social media, press releases, etc.
- Show your highlights on the Expo Area start page in a five-minute video clip via our Expo TV and draw visitors' attention to your brand room. Contact the ISPO team to learn more.
- Attract the attention of journalists and influencers by hosting a press conference and posting press information in our digital Press Center. To do this, please send the date and time of the press conference and/or your press release to email@example.com. We provide journalists and influencers with a schedule of the brands' planned press conferences in advance.
Use the contact opportunities within the Expo Area as well as our networking formats in the conference area to meet new business partners:
- Virtual Café = video chats with max. 10 participants
- Business Dating = three-minute video calls with other participants, selected at random
Gather new inspiration and momentum by participating in our conference program. Take advantage of the opportunities for exchange and discussion. Our program is designed to provide impulses for everyone and we look forward to every contribution and stimulating discussion.
Of course, we would have loved to see each other in person, but now we're going to bring the spirit of ISPO Munich to life online. Why not start with a tour of the brand rooms, talk to other exhibitors, don't miss out on their innovations, and get to know our digital world better. Together we will make the event a real experience.
- Host a session in our B2C Public Streams and bring your messages directly into the living rooms of consumers.
- Use the digital goody bag, delight the participating end consumers as well as our Open Innovation Community, create desire and place your brands directly with more than 70,000 consumer experts and opionion leaders.
Take a look at the other year-round offerings of the ISPO Network. Especially recommended as an additional push of your presence during the event is an appearance on ISPO.com. Here you can find our Media Kit.