At the FIS Nordic Ski World Championships 2019 in Seefeld (Austria) and 2021 in Oberstdorf (Germany), the international heating manufacturer Viessmann will be on display on LED boards in the World Cup stadiums and on the cross-country tracks, among other things, as reported by "Sponsors".
In addition, the Viessmann logo will be displayed on numerous start numbers of the athletes, the award ceremony back wall and various installations.
Viessmann has been a sponsor of winter sports for many years.
The sponsorship package also includes all print products related to the World Championships.
- Presenting Sponsor FIS World Cup Nordic Combined (2017/18)
- Presenting Sponsor FIS Cross Country World Cup (2017/18)
- Main sponsor FIS Nordic World Ski Championships, Seefeld (2019) and Oberstdorf (2021)
- Presenting sponsor FIS World Ski Flying Championships 2018 in Oberstdorf
- Premium sponsor of the BMW IBU Biathlon World Cup
- Title sponsor Viessmann FIL World Cup 2021
Viessmann also sponsors various German winter sports athletes, such as Laura Dahlmeier, Eric Frenzel, Felix Loch, Georg Hackel and Richard Freitag.