Lose some kilogrammes and get cash money – isn't it a nice combination! The home fitness expert Sport-Tiedje comes up with a great promotion as motivating support for your New Year's resolutions in 2018 – whereby you do not only do something good for your health and well-being, but also save a lot when buying a fitness equipment: CASH FOR KILOS.
→ Buy a cardio equipment (treadmill, elliptical cross trainer, exercise bike, indoor cycle or rowing machine) at one of our stores.
→ Be weighed to determine your starting weight.
→ Do an absolutely flexible training, independent of the weather, and comfortable at home with your new fitness machine.
→ Visit us again for the second weighing within three months from the day of purchase.
→ You get back 1% of the purchase price for every lost kilogramme.
Visit our store in Munich and benefit from a competent and individual advice by our friendly staff. You are welcome to test all fitness machines in detail. We are looking forward to your visit!
During the promotion CASH FOR KILOS, our customers have lost 2,828 kg last year. That means that our participants burnt approximately 20 millions of kcal. This number corresponds to approximately 66,000 cheeseburgers.
Since the beginning of the first promotion, our customers have won about 150,000 €, because that's the amount we have already paid to the persons, who lost weight.
- The participation in the promotion is voluntary.
- The maximum amount paid corresponds to the purchase amount.
- The promotion cannot be combined with other vouchers, discount promotions, and price reductions.
- The promotion takes place in January and is only valid in combination with the purchase of a cardio fitness machine (treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical cross trainer, indoor cycle, rowing machine) at our store. Any online participation is not possible.
- The invoice addressee as well as his/her companion, for instance partner or flatmate, can participate. Everyone can be weighed and the higher discount is paid at the end of the promotion period!
- After the purchase (the date of invoice applies), the customers visit the store of the Sport-Tiedje Group again to be weighed within three months and hence determine their discount.
- All participants have to identify themselves when they visit the store for the first and the second weighing.
- The weight is precisely determined to 100 g and hence it is also refunded to the tenth of percent (example: You lose 7.4 kg, you get back 7.4 % of the purchase amount.)
- As desired by the customer, the payment is done in cash, as bank transfer or as a shopping voucher. For the shopping voucher, Sport-Tiedje grants additional 30 % on the payment amount.
- The discount cannot be paid in advance. The payment is only done against invoice and by presenting the flyer of participation.
- The participants of the promotion are weighed in their normal street wear without jacket and shoes. It's exclusively done at the stores.
The Sport-Tiedje GmbH is Europe's biggest specialist fitness store and online mail order company for home fitness equipment. The company group runs 77 stores in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK (Powerhouse Fitness), Denmark (T-Fitness), Belgium, the Netherlands, and Poland (Fitshop) as well as 24 online shops. Managing directors of the company, which was founded in 1984, are Christian Grau (business owner), Sebastian Campmann, and Dr. Bernhard Schenkel. The offer aims at private customers as well as fitness gyms, companies, sport clubs, hotels, and physiotherapy practices. The Sport-Tiedje Group generated a turnover of about 108 million € in 2016 and employs more than 550 employees. The headquarters is located in Schleswig. Please find more information on: www.sport-tiedje.de.
Landing page Cash for Kilos: https://www.sport-tiedje.de/kilos-gegen-bares
Elliptical cross trainer: https://www.sport-tiedje.de/crosstrainer
Exercise bike: https://www.sport-tiedje.de/ergometer
Indoor cycle: https://www.sport-tiedje.de/indoor-bike
Rowing machine: https://www.sport-tiedje.de/rudergeraet
Phone +49 (0) 89 898666 91
Opening hours: Mon – Fri : 10 am to 8 pm, Sat: 10 am to 6 pm