The ISPO Digitize Summit informs sports retailers and manufacturers about everything they need to know about digital transformation. The focus is on ideation, sourcing, production, distribution, retail and marketing.
Ticket sales start with a limited number of Crazy Early Bird tickets.
ISPO has succeeded in winning renowned key note speakers for the Summit. At ISPO Digitize speak among others:
- Kasper Rorsted, CEO of the Adidas Group
- Günter Althaus Chairman of the Executive Board of ANWR (including Sport 2000)
- Peter Schwarzenbauer, BMW Board of Management
- Prof. Bernd Thomsen, CEO of Thomsen Group International Strategy Consultants
- Nils Stamm, CDO Deutsche Telekom
- and Philipp Roesch-Schlanderer, founder of eGym.
In addition to the lectures, there will be workshops, network events, exhibition areas on the main topics and, of course, an after-show party. Software developers, manufacturers of robot systems, suppliers of tracking and tracing systems or CRM and loyalty systems, but also marketing and SEO experts will be on site as contacts.
ISPO Digitize sees itself as a platform that wants to network the individual areas of the sports industry in the best possible way. Summit participants will get an optimal overview of digitization in the sporting goods industry in two days.