The following requirements apply to participants at OutDoor by ISPO 2021:
In order to enter Outdoor by ISPO 2021, visitors and media representatives will need to provide digital proof of full vaccination, proof of recovery from a Covid-19 infection, or a negative test certificate from within the previous 24 hours.
For all participants applies:
- All participants will be required to register in advance and provide their contact data.
- All participants will need to wear a medical face mask at all times.
Exhibitors, service partners, and trade fair construction contractors are subject to the provisions of the Corona Workplace Health & Safety Regulation (Corona-ArbSchV): Latest version of the Corona-ArbSchV
Important: Please make sure you take a Corona test before you come to OutDoor by ISPO 2021
You can take a test at one of the many centers near your hotel, upon arrival at Munich Airport, or at one of the test centers in downtown Munich:
If you have booked a hotel in Munich, you can also ask your hotel for details of the nearest testing center.
You will be able to upload your digital vaccination certificate from August 24, 2021 at www.ispo.com
For those of you arriving with a rapid test, you will have the option to upload it 24 hours prior to OutDoor by ISPO at www.ispo.com. The rapid test can only be uploaded in the form of a QR code and must have been registered in an official app. The system supports the following apps:
- EU: CovPass-App
- Germany: Corona-Warn-App and Luca App
Information for international participants to help reduce waiting times on the exhibition grounds:
- In Germany, entrance to indoor events may only be granted to visitors with a (negative) rapid antigen or a negative PCR test performed within the previous 24 hours, or a (negative) rapid test performed on-site.
- If you arrived in Germany with a negative PCR test, please remember to take a test after your arrival at Munich Airport so that you can enter the trade fair grounds the following day (the 24-hour rule applies)