Footwear has always been an essential part of the outdoor industry. With the Shoe & Trailrunning Village in Hall A5, OutDoor by ISPO will provide the perfect setting for the latest trends and models from the world of shoes, socks and accessories in an own Focus Area from the 30th of June to the 3rd of July 2019.
From technical high touring boots to urban outdoor sneakers: Major brands from the segment will be united in Hall A5, including Keen, On, Tecnica, Merrell, Meindl, Lowa, Vibram, Kamik, Aku, the insole specialist Sidas and new exhibitors such as Gabor. Other brands placed in the halls include Ecco, The North Face, Adidas, Scarpa and Black Diamond.
The shoe models of the exhibitors will prove that outdoor has also arrived at the feet of the city dwellers and millennials. The shoe sector is also showing that outdoor is conquering new target groups.
The Shoe & Trailrunning Village offers inspiration for the point of sale, shows the latest developments, trends and technologies around shoes of all kinds, socks and soles. On a 50 meter long test track visitors have the chance to test socks from Wrightsock as well as shoes (and take them with them).
On the 1st of July, the second day of the fair, the area will also host the Run & Trail Summit in cooperation with Runner's World on all aspects of trail running. In addition to the presentation of product news, figures, data and facts about the speed discipline will be on the agenda at the morning conference.
The topics of the Run & Trail Summit:
- Market analysis: How big is trail running, what characterizes the market and what is the next step?
- Success stories: What retailers and manufacturers can learn from the industry's success cases.
- Trade trends: Click to buy shoes? 3D animation? What works today and what comes tomorrow?
- Elevator pitch: 180 seconds for the most innovative products at the show
- Expert discussion: Is trail running sexy? And how do retailers and manufacturers contribute to this?