Site under construction:
The information below refers to the OutDoor by ISPO 2019.
UrbanLab is the meeting place for alternative brands separate from the classic outdoor brands – yet close enough to draw the link. The brands at UrbanLab mark the change in both culture and industry.
- Traditional craftsmanship meets innovative future technologies
- Progressive designers meet technology providers
- Innovative brands meet retail buyers on the hunt for inspiration
UrbanLab is the inspirational new platform for brands and buyers, for art and culture, for bloggers and media, for expanding the traditional definition of outdoor.
- Brands of all sizes with a focus on unique urban outdoor clothing, gear and accessories, combining fashion and function, style and sustainability, activism and activity
- Young shops, but especially established retailers with the traditional power of consumer reach, looking for new ideas, new products and new brands in categories related to outdoor.
- Test your ideas, expand your vision, meet future customers who may not even know your brand exists
UrbanLab is a compact, turnkey, pre-built brand village with a small number of available pre-set sizes of urban-inspired scaffolding and ocean freight container solutions.
The concept makes your participation easy, communal and cost-effective. Open stand construction ranges from 8 sqm (scaffolding) to 48 sqm (container with 2nd floor). While stand construction designed to be very convenient for each exhibitor, it still leaves room for individual design.
Everything in the village concept is designed to attract and inspire outdoor and urban buyers away from the traditional booth concept of OutDoor. Be part of outdoor's urban adventure – be a part of UrbanLab at OutDoor by ISPO.
|8sqm scaffolding||2,500.00 €|
|12sqm scaffolding||3,500.00 €|
|24sqm container||6,900.00 €|
|24sqm scaffolding||6,900.00 €|
|36sqm scaffolding||10,000.00 €|
|48sqm container (2 floors)||14,000.00 €|
*there is a limited number of booths available per size
|floor space rental||furniture (tables, chairs, desk)|
|booth walls||product displays (clothing racks, shelves, ...)|
|electrical connection||mounts (hooks, fixings, ...)|
|waste disposal fee|
|exhibitor passes (according to stand size)|
|guest tickets (according to stand size)|
|media and communication fees|
*Design your own individual stand and bring your own furniture or rent from one of the MMG service providers.