Site under construction:
The information below refers to the OutDoor by ISPO 2019.
Many outdoor enthusiasts are attracted to nature; they want adventure, adrenaline, and physical challenges. But they also want to relax, be with friends, enjoy nature, cook outdoors, and sleep under the stars. We want to offer customers, outdoor enthusiasts, and the industry a place where this becomes possible.
The HangOut area is the perfect environment for brands with cooking utensils and cutlery, slack lines, glamping tents, camping accessories, outdoor games and essential products for the great outdoors. To join the HangOut it’s essential to offer activities and product experiences in the exhibition area. Pop Up tents and similar constructions are not allowed. Fire and other activities with risks of fire are not allowed.
- Interactive exhibition space
- Attractive booths that can be used as meeting places
- More attention and visibility for the community
- Easier and more attractive for buyers to gain a quick overview
- Communication and marketing support in all OutDoor channels
- Targeted invitations to retailers
- Start online exhibitor application and click on the option "Concept Booths" in the category "Booth". Select "HangOut" and fill out the non-binding registration form
- You will receive the contract documents
- Agreement for individual brand entry
|Activation space in the Atrium (9m², 20m² or 60m²)||Included|
1 running meter branding space with a prominent position in the hall (graphic files need to be delivered by exhibitor)
|AUMA, waste disposal fee, media & communication fees||Included|
|Exhibitor passes (according to stand size)||Included|
|Guest tickets||Unlimited via Altogether to Munich|
|Beachflags (according to stand size)||Included|
9m² = 1,950€
|Electrical connection||Not included, please get in touch with the team before booking|