Registration for Tent City is only possible in combination with an exhibition booth in one of the other halls. Please select this spot only after applying for a normal hall stand.
- Start online exhibitor application and click on the option “Concept Booths” in the category “Booth”.
- Select “Tent City” and fill out the non-binding registration form.
- You will receive the contract documents.
- Agreement for individual brand visibility.
- Tent City spaces are covered with 22 mm thick and green colored chipboards. Hooks etc. can be screwed into this floor. The chipboards will be stored and reused after each trade show.
- You can place your own carpet by using adhesive tape. Please note that, for sustainability reasons, we have clearly reduced the carpet in the halls.
- Stand construction walls are not allowed. Since we want to achieve clarity and spaciousness in the Tent City, rollups, small backsets, gabions, hedges or other decorative elements are welcome.
- Suspension points for advertising banners are permitted (max. height upper edge advertising height is 7.5 m)
- Electricity is not included, bookable in consultation with the team.
|Early bird price, until March 18, 2020||21 €/m²|
|Regular price||29 €/m²|
|AUMA||0.60 € / m²|
|Waste disposal fee||4.10 € / m²|
|Media & communication fees||239 €|
|Flooring (chipboard, 22 mm)||Included|
One is included, please order via main boot
not included, bookable in consultation with the team
|Electricity||not included, bookable in consultation with the team|