However, if you want to establish and grow your business in China, there are essential questions that need answering with knowledge and care:
- How do I evaluate the realistic market potential for my products and my company?
- How do I prepare my business for the needs of the Chinese market?
- How do I find reliable long-term partners?
The Market Introduction Program for China is a two-day seminar, which is taking place at ISPO Beijing 2019, and provides answers to those questions. Profit from the experience of our world-class speakers, connect with distributors, and learn everything you need to know about business in China!
The next Winter Olympics in China are driving a historic and huge growth of wintersports. That's why this year's focus of the program is especially on the topics of wintersports and outdoor. Participants can book a two-days ski resort tour after the seminar.
– January 15, 2019: Seminar day
– January 16, 2019: Matchmaking with distributors & show visit
– January 17–18, 2019: Trade show visit, conferences
– January 17–18, 2019: Retail tour in the city
– January 19–20, 2019: ski resort tour
Find out more about the agenda for ISPO Beijing 2019 here: