However, if you want to establish and grow your business in China, there are essential questions that need answering with knowledge and care:
- How do I evaluate the realistic market potential for my products and my company?
- How do I prepare my business for the needs of the Chinese market?
- How do I find reliable long-term partners?
The Market Introduction Program for China is a two-day seminar, which is taking place at ISPO Beijing 2019, and provides answers to those questions. Profit from the experience of our world-class speakers, connect with distributors, and learn everything you need to know about business in China!The next Winter Olympics in China are driving a historic and huge growth of wintersports. That's why this year's focus of the program is especially on the topics of wintersports and outdoor. Participants can book a two-days ski resort tour after the seminar.
January 15, 2019: Seminar day
Martin Kössler, HuginBiz
George He, Vice President of The Retail Performance Company
The Retail Performance Company is a German retail consultant with business in nine countries, including US and China.
Maarten Roos, R&P Lawyers
Perry Pan, Co-Founder, Pantuo Outdoor
Pantuo Outdoor is a professional e-commerce operation agency which has the experience in all online channels in China (Tmall, JD and etc.). They also own their own multi-brand online outdoor shop.
Roger Zeng, CEO, CORA
CORA is the distributor of Patagonia, KEEN and Grogery for over 10 years in China.
Wiwy Gao, Shanmai Outdoor Shop
Shanmai Outdoor is a professional online retailer with over 10 years history and newly opened a big offline shop in Beijing.
January 16, 2019: Matchmaking with distributors & show visit
– January 17–18, 2019: Trade show visit, conferences
– January 17–18, 2019: Retail tour in the city with stops at Sanfo Outdoor, Shanmai Outdoor, Sanlitun Village, Cold Mountain Snowboard and SIX Ski Shop.
– January 19–20, 2019: ski resort tour