What company isn’t interested in identifying the design trends of the future? It goes without saying that this is all the more important for premium brands within the clothing sector given that they are the ones that customers rely on to set the trends. At ISPO Munich, Vision showcases the latest collections from the market leaders.
Would your company fit perfectly into our Vision segment? If the answer is yes and you still haven’t applied to exhibit with us, do so now and you too can reap the benefits offered by the world’s largest trade fair for the sports business!
High visitor numbers are expected for Hall B1, conveniently located right next to the West Entrance, where top global brands will be unveiling their latest products to the audience of some 85,000 trade visitors at ISPO Munich. The 2,000 accredited journalists, bloggers, and influencers at the event should be sure to check out Vision too, as this is an unmissable opportunity to find out about the fashion trends of tomorrow and network with a huge crowd.
- Retailers selling premium fashion sportswear
- Retailers looking for inspiration for displaying products from sporty brands this season
- Fashion retailers with an interest in premium sportswear
- Retailers based in chain and independent department stores with sports departments
- Retailers based in concept stores
- Bloggers who write about sportswear, fashion, design, and winter sports