We want to make it easy for journalists to access information about our events and company by means of accreditation. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting. Please understand that press cards may only be issued to those, who can verify their status as a journalist.
Bloggers and influencers are part of the sports business. This is why OutDoor by ISPO makes no distinction between representatives of traditional media and verified professional sports-bloggers. In concrete terms: outdoor-bloggers can be accredited as reporters at OutDoor by ISPO 2019 if the blog is not older than six months. We are also pleased to accredit, after thorough review, influencers who may not have a blog, but manage a social-media-channel (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram). The channel must prove a current outdoor focus as well as an appropriate social media coverage.
We look forward to seeing you and provide you with two possibilities to get accredited for this event:
To get your free press ticket even in advance to the trade fair, please register here online for OutDoor by ISPO. Please have a proof of your work as a journalist as pdf- or jpg-file (max. 1 MB) ready. In case your file is bigger than 1 MB, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject accredition OutDoor by ISPO 2019. The online accreditation is available until Friday, June 28th 2019, twelve o'clock in the daytime.
Please note the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International.
Proof of journalistic work can be:
- An official, valid press pass (member cards of journalistic organizations are no press pass),
- an imprint, which verifies your editorial activity, and which is not older than 6 months, or where you are named as the holder of the blog,
- a recent article or blogpost, which includes your name and is not older than 6 months (for photographers: photo with credit).
You do not need login details for the accreditation. Click on the ‘register’ button to get to the registration form.
After successful verification of your data you will receive your free press ticket by email. Please print this out at home and bring it with you to the trade fair. With the ticket, you have a direct access during OutDoor by ISPO from June 30 – July 3, 2019.
Of course, you also can get yourself accredited on site at the East Press Center during OutDoor by ISPO 2019. Please remember to submit valid credentials verifying your status as a journalist. Please understand that press cards may only be issued to those, who can verify their status as a journalist. Please note the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International.
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of OutDoor by ISPO.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press: Free parking is available upon presentation of a valid press card at the entrance to the parking areas P8-P12.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office (e-mail: email@example.com).
- A proof of journalistic activity is necessary in both the online accreditation (by uploading evidence) as well as the accreditation at the fair (by presenting evidence). Please refer to the accreditation guidelines of Messe München.
We hope you will enjoy the event!
Your OutDoor by ISPO Press Team