In order to book a suitable accommodation, we have provided some Tips on our service page to find the appropriate accommodations in Munich.
Also plan your air, car or railroad travel in advance.You can also use the ISPO Munich App to book accommodation directly and easily and get information on how to get there. Once you arrive in Munich, you can use public transport free of charge with the ISPO Card. You can find out the current departure times of the underground, suburban train or bus from the West and East Trade Fair Centre via the Munich public transport company, MVG online or over its App.
Find out all about our events and programme items in the Eventcalendar
Do not miss our side events at ISPO Munich 2021:
- The Sportsweek will take place in the centre of Munich and offers you as a visitor an additional opportunity to get to know the city.
- After the trade fair, spoil your body with masses of fresh air and a trail run in a class of its own. With the Night Run you will see one of the most important sights of Munich in a special atmosphere - the Olympic Park.
Use your time at ISPO Munich for specific questions about products, prices and shop support and arrange your meetings in advance. We recommend a maximum of twelve appointments per day. You will find an overview of the exhibitors in our list of exhibitors .
Who else would you like to meet? Colleagues from other shops or representatives of your agencies? Plan time to cultivate your business contacts and use the opportunity to get to know new segments. ISPO Munich is the largest multi-segment fair in sports worldwide. The segments are divided into Snowsports, Outdoor, Health & Fitness, Urban, Teamsports, Vision, Trends, Innovation & Industry Services and Manufacturing & Suppliers
You can get a good overview with our current tradeshow visit planner. For quick orientation at the trade fair, we also recommend downloading the ISPO Munich App in advance. Here you will also receive the latest program updates.
The colour-coded speedways within the halls will also guide you quickly and helpfully to your destination.
Which seminars, training sessions and parties and programs are you interested in? It is best to make your own list in advance, which conference and which lecture will take place when.
About the side events, such as parties and other program items, we keep you informed with our ISPO Newsletter
In the specialised exhibition and networking areas, the so-called Focus Areas you can find out more about selected top themes relating to sport, fashion and lifestyle with a daily programme of events, curated for and by industry experts.
Visitors from non-European countries must take the visa requirement into account. To apply for a visa in due time, we have a service page on which you will find all further information. Here you can find out which countries require a visa and which are visa-free, as well as the information provided by the Federal Foreign Office.
What are you interested in Munich and its surroundings: sports, parties, culture or sightseeing? We have compiled a few links for you here:
- Let yourself be inspired by this beautiful metropolis and use one of the thematic tours to get to know the city better or work yourself thru the sightseeings.
- Or treat yourself to an excursion into the Bavarian nature and its mountains
- Here you will find an overview of current events and locations. You can take the subway from the "Messe West" or "Messe Ost" to the center of Munich named "Odeonsplatz" or "Marienplatz" and just let yourself drift - with or without a beer stop in between.
All the most important news of the global sports industry with editorials, reports, interviews and expert contributions can be found all year round at ISPO.com. We provide comprehensive information, are close to the industry and yet report neutrally. We provide orientation on trends and products, stay tuned.