The trade show at the China International Exhibition Center (New Venue) is a platform where Chinese and international players of the sports industry meet.
Connect and communicate through the power of the ISPO marketing portfolio and press interaction:
Make your brand stand out! Exhibitors have the opportunity to book attractive brand and product advertising at the China International Exhibition Center (New Venue). Choose highly frequented spots such as entrance areas, corridors and exhibition halls or more delicate specialty areas to reach your target group.
News on all ISPO Beijing related topics, events and innovations are published on the show’s very own multilingual high traffic website 24/7. ISPO’s online marketing strategies reach approximately 1.6 million visitors each year. Including a bi-weekly newsletter which let alone reaches over 70,000 industry leaders.
The entire year the ISPO Beijing communications & PR team is reaching out to online and print media, TV and radio stations as well as social media influencers on behalf of its exhibitors through an extensive campaign. Year-round this includes bilingual press releases targeting over 4,000 media contacts worldwide. Over 500 journalists and opinion leaders cover the show.
The contact database includes traditional sports media, outdoor media, winter sports media, fashion media as well as B2B media and mass media. Over a dozen TV channels and various online video channels broadcast the tradeshow.
- Official bilingual (Chinese and English) website with trade show and exhibitor news
- Bi-weekly multilingual ISPO Beijing newsletter with over 70,000 active subscribers
- Year-round social media coverage (micro-blog, video websites)
- Extensive ISPO Beijing PR campaign reaching over 4,000 representatives of online media, print media, TV and radio.
- On-site advertising opportunities at ISPO Beijing
- ISPO Beijing tradeshow app (with in-app advertising opportunities)
- Attractive advertising areas around the trade fair grounds available