Our seminar day: Learn about business in China
The full day program on January 23, 2017 offers presentations bundling together the key facts about successful business in China.
Christian Brauchle, Fiducia Management Consultants Key
- Market overview including regulations
- Pros and cons of different corporate setup options
- Choosing the right sales and distribution channels
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Legal issues to establishing and operating a business in China
Jochen Lagemann, Primaloft
- Value of global, technical ingredient brands for import and local brands, as well as distributors in China
- Advantages for European brands
Maarten Roos, R&P Lawyers
- Brand protection in China, and why you must get your trademark registered in China to sell in China
- Distribution contracts, and why they are the key to a successful long-term China strategy
- Product registrations, and how to navigate China’s maze of regulatory compliance
- E-commerce in China and the legal side of customer complaints
Matthias Preussel, LOWA Sportschuhe GmbH
- About Lowa
- Brief introduction outdoor market China
- Retail in China
- Case study: market entry China
- Challenges for European apparel brands
Robin Trebbe, Intersport
- Sports market China
- Learnings 2013-2017
- INTERSPORT development
- Future of sports retail
How to register for the Market Introduction Program
Are you interested in joining the Market Introduction Program? That’s awesome!
Please contact Jana Dawes and pre-register via e-mail.
You can also download the application form here.
A large number of brands have joined our unique Market Introduction Program during recent years. ISPO can proudly say that we supported numerous international brands in entering the Chinese sports market with great success.
“One of the great benefits, besides the educational parts, was the potential matchmaking opportunities that were offered.”
Andreas Holm, Area Sales Manager, THULE
“I was impressed by the convenience, experience, and professionalism that ISPO provided for our search for the right business partner in China. The program covers a great variety of information, insights, and knowledge which is difficult to achieve on your own, especially in such a short period of time.”
Claes Broqvist, former International Sales Director, ODLO
“As a young brand we were especially happy to be consulted in a professional but lively way. We were treated with a hands-on mentality and were guided through our extraordinary phase.”
Frederik Sturm, CEO, ARYS Wear