During OutDoor by ISPO the Press Center East is open. A variety of services is available for you:
- Accreditation at the fair
- Rooms for meetings and interviews
- PC workstations with Internet access
- Free WiFi throughout the trade-fair center
- Exhibitor press releases
- Press Lounge: with coffee, beverages and snacks
- International daily newspapers
- Free lockers
The opening hours will be announced soon.
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of OutDoor by ISPO visitors.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press: Information will be announced soon.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).