- 5 Km, Start: 6 pm
- 10 Km, Start: 6.45 pm
Start and Finish
- Forecourt Olympia Eissportzentrum
Start Documents & Late Registration
- Online registration until Wednesday (January 24th) 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, 01/27/2018, from 3 pm, Issue of start document on the field
- Late registration, Saturday 01/27/2018 until 30 min before start (only 30 places are left)
- 5 Km round course (2 rounds when start for 10 Km)
- Trail Run goes urban
- Trail with diverse underground
- Participant Welcome Bag
- Starter package incl. Give Aways
- Chip timing
- Online certificate
- Team classification
- Drinking station
- Medical service
- Each participant take part in the draw for 50 Day-Tickets for ISPO Munich 2018.
During the event, you have the chance to test the latest products of our Trail Run Partner ICEBUG. Additionally, there are various sweepstakes on the event area, as well as a moderation of the event and LiveDJs. As special highlight, there will be an impressive event illumination.
Arrival and parking
We recommend travelling by public transport. When you travel by car, we recommend to use one oft the various parking spaces around the Olympiapark.
Changing rooms and luggage
Changing tents will be on the event area, but no luggage storages.
ICEBUG wants to get more people from the sofa to the woods. That's why the winter models of the Swedish shoe company are equipped with innovative outer sole technologies, which provide perfect grip and traction through dynamic carbide tip studs. Thanks to the patented BUGrip technology people can walk or run on anything from asphalt to pure ice.