Site under construction:
The page "OutDoor Easy" will be available in the updated version from spring 2021.
The information below refers to the OutDoor by ISPO 2019.
Why book OutDoor Easy?
- low organization costs
- low invest in time / preparation
- cost-efficient complete package (including higher walls & individual branding)
- open and inviting exhibition area
- increased interest by putting multiple manufacturers together
How does OutDoor Easy work?
- Start online exhibitor application and click on the option "Concept Booths" in the category "Booth", select "OutDoor Easy Booth" and fill out the non-binding registration form.
- You will receive the contract documents.
- Agreement for individual brand entry.
OutDoor Easy Booth
|Floor rent & 3m high walls||Included|
|Waste disposal fee, media communications fee, AUMA (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry) fee||Included|
|Exhibitor passes||Included (number related to floor)|
|Visitor tickets||Unlimited via Altogether to Munich|
|Branding||Included, branding / individual-visual on top section of all walls, ca. 80cm high visuals, print files to be provided by exhibitor|
S: 12 m² // M: 20 m² // L: 30 m² (combinations possible, e.g. 20 m² + 30 m² = 50 m²)
|Wall height||3,0 m|
12 sqm = 2.700€
20 sqm = 4.150€
30 sqm = 5.900€
|Product Displays||Not included|
- Trekking/Nordic Walking/Hiking
- Adventure Tourism/Destination Tourism
- Alternative Outdoor/Urban Outdoor
- Mountain Bike/E MTB, Trail Bike
- Outdoor Fitness
- Surf and Watersports
- Digital Outdoor/Electronics/Wearables
- Fabrics & Fibers/Textrends
- Retail Solutions
- Service Providers
*There must be at least four Outdoor Easy Booths booked in one topic/segment in order for that section to happen as one “block”, otherwise a single OutDoor Easy booth in placed “alone”, but in a brand-&product fitting hall.