- What are the motifs and characteristics of the outdoor movement?
- How is outdoor structured and where can the links between mindsets and segments be found?
- What role do clothes, devices and equipment play in outdoor experiences?
- What role do brands and retailers play in relation to outdoor in different segments?
- How can outdoor be authentically transferred into everyday life and play a stronger role?
- What barriers must be overcome to make outdoor desirable for new target groups?
- What visionary roles can retail still play as a "hotspot" for outdoor experiences?
"Outdoor is a basic human need!”
Subscribe and receive study results as white papers
The human being is a discoverer always looking for something new. Outdoor offers everyone the chance to realize themselves. But what longings, desires and thoughts does the modern outdoor enthusiast have and what does outdoor mean for the different target groups? On behalf of OutDoor by ISPO, the renowned Cologne market research institute rheingold looked for answers. Concrete recommendations for brand manufacturers and retailers can be derived from the results. Benefit from these findings.