Plan you trade fair success as an exhibitor in good time and download your ISPO application here to be part of the growing Asian sports market. ISPO Shanghai is not only a leading multi-segment trade fair in China with a focus on summer collections. It is also a platform for innovation, marketing, networking and communication in the Chinese sports market.
Do you want to be an exhibitor at ISPO Shanghai?
You can find the necessary ISPO Shanghai application form and our terms of participation here:
It is so easy to register as an exhibitor for ISPO Shanghai:
- Download the application form
- fill it out and
- send it to email@example.com
Please note the application deadline as well as our early bird offer for people who make their minds up quickly. Please indicate in your application which products you intend to exhibit and potential co-exhibitors.
Following your application you will receive a placement proposal (standard offer) as an exhibitor, which is geared towards your specifications. Confirmation of the placement proposal by the exhibitor constitutes the contract offer. The contract for the hiring of the stand space and the participation of the exhibitor comes only after approval by Messe München GmbH.
You can find a list of possible stand sizes and shapes at the bottom of the application form. You can find a rough calculation basis for your trade fair appearance in this overview. The exact prices are broken down in detail in the technical order booklet. All exhibitors will be sent the technical order booklet together with the placement proposal.
|Raw space fee|
|Early-bird price (Deadline: February 15, 2020)||1.058 RMB / m²|
|Regular price||1,150 RMB / m²|
The admission of a co-exhibitor must be applied for in writing.
The registration fee is RMB 1,150 net for each admitted co-exhibitor.
- Mandatory communication fee:
There is a mandatory communication fee of 925 RMB for exhibitors to be listed bilingually (English / Chinese) in the catalog, visit guides and online (incl. co-exhibitors and companies at joint stands).
- The minimum stand size is 12 square meters.
- Exhibitors with stands of a size of 12–36 square meters can apply for a corner stand for an additional payment of 10 percent on top of the stand fee.
- For two-storey stands the fee for the upper stand area is 50 percent of the respective floor area. The square meters of the upper floor do not count on the number of free exhibitor passes.
- Please note that additional costs are incurred for technical services which are ordered for the trade fair. This includes electrical installations, water supply and disposal, telecommunication systems, telephone fees etc.