We want to make it easy for journalists to access information about our events and company by means of accreditation. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting. Please understand that press cards may only be issued to those, who can verify their status as a journalist.
We look forward to seeing you and provide you in autumn 2018 with two possibilities to get accredited for this event.
Please note the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International.
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of ISPO Munich.
- For your journey preparations, please note the general ISPO Munich journey site.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press: For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the West Multi-Storey Car Park or in the parking lot P8 (access via Gate 14). We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Center for a free exit ticket.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A proof of journalistic activity is necessary in both the online accreditation (by uploading evidence) as well as the accreditation at the fair (by presenting evidence). Please refer to the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International.
We hope you will enjoy the event!
Your ISPO Munich Press Team