For the application, you need a corresponding verification of your profession.
How accreditation works
Accreditation for the Expo Area:
- Follow the instructions in our official online accreditation.
- To start the process, please check the small gray checkbox to the right of "Press, Five-Day Ticket".
- After successful accreditation you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
- You will receive an e-mail with all further information for your login a few days before the event.
- The accreditation is initially valid on all event days for the Expo Area only.
Accreditation for the conference program:
- The contingent of participants in the conference program is limited. Please make sure to applicate before January 26.
- If you are interested in one of the limited tickets, please go through the regular accreditation process for the Expo Area (see above).
- Click on the button "Yes, I would also like to attend the conference" in the following confirmation e-mail for successful accreditation. Your details will be added to our list of interested parties.
- The allocation of free capacities will take place from January 28 onwards. You will then automatically receive a notification with all further information.
- For accreditations for the conference program after January 26 please contact email@example.com
Who is eligible for accreditation?
We want to make it easy for journalists to access information about our events and company by means of accreditation. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting. Please understand that press cards may only be issued to those, who can verify their status as a journalist.
Bloggers and influencers are part of the sports business. This is why ISPO Munich makes no distinction between representatives of traditional media and verified professional sports-bloggers. In concrete terms: sports-bloggers can be accredited as reporters at ISPO Munich 2020 if the last blog is not younger than six months. We are also pleased to accredit, after thorough review, influencers who may not have a blog, but manage a social-media-channel (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram). The channel must prove a current sports focus as well as an appropriate social media coverage. More information for bloggers & influencers >>
Do you have any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org