We want to make it easy for journalists to access information about our events and company by means of accreditation. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting. Please understand that press cards may only be issued to those, who can verify their status as a journalist.
Bloggers and influencers are part of the sports business. This is why ISPO Munich makes no distinction between representatives of traditional media and verified professional sports-bloggers. In concrete terms: sports-bloggers can be accredited as reporters at ISPO Munich 2020 if the blog is not older than six months. We are also pleased to accredit, after thorough review, influencers who may not have a blog, but manage a social-media-channel (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram). The channel must prove a current sports focus as well as an appropriate social media coverage.
We look forward to seeing you and provide you with two possibilities to get accredited for this event:
Please note that the online accreditation is closed. You can obtain accreditation on site at the Press Centre West or East at any time. For further information, please refer to the item Accreditation on site.
Of course, you also can get yourself accredited on site at the West and East Press Center during ISPO Munich 2020. Please remember to submit valid credentials verifying your status as a journalist. Please understand that press cards may only be issued to those, who can verify their status as a journalist. Please note the accreditation guidelines of Messe München.
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of ISPO Munich.
- For your journey preparations, please note the general ISPO Munich journey site.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press: For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the West Multi-Storey Car Park or in the East the parking lot P8 (access via Gate 14). We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Center for a free exit ticket.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A proof of journalistic activity is necessary in both the online accreditation (by uploading evidence) as well as the accreditation at the fair (by presenting evidence). Please refer to the accreditation guidelines of Messe München.
- There is no accreditation at the North Entrance. Here you have access to the show only with an already valid press ticket!
We wish you all the very best for your preparations and for your journey to ISPO Munich 2020!
Your ISPO Munich Press Team