Every year ISPO honors extraordinary sports products with the ISPO AWARD. The ISPO AWARD has established itself as seal of quality for the sporting goods industry. Retailers value it as an orientation tool for future product selections; journalists appreciate it as an overview of outstanding product innovations; and consumers appreciate receiving a neutral recommendation by independent experts.
The application for ISPO AWARD 2017 is closed. Many thanks for the huge amount of submissions.
The preparation for the jury meeting on January 26th and 27th are in full swing.
Detailled information on categories, requirements, dates, benefits and costs can be found below the following panels:
All companies producing and/or distributing sporting goods may enter the ISPO AWARD Products competition, regardless of being an ISPO MUNICH or ISPO BEIJING exhibitor or not. Companies can apply with one or more products.
1. PRODUCT SELECTION: Select the product highlights for your application. You can also apply with several products. A separate application is required for each product.
2. APPLY ONLINE: Fill in the online application and send it to us. The application can be changed or completed at any time until the deadline on January 13th, 2017.
3. PROVIDE A VIDEO: Send us a video that explains very clear your product to the jury. It is just a information tool for the jury, so the content is essential and not the making and professionalism of the video.
4. PROVIDE YOUR PRODUCT: Send us your product and required additional materials until January 13th, 2017. Please allow some days for potential delays at the distribution.
|5. EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Applicants, who submitted their online applications until November 30th, 2016 do not only benefit from a lower participation fee, but also get a detailled feedback for their application.|
6. FINAL DEADLINE: Finalize your online application until January 13th, 2017 to ensure that you take part in the ISPO AWARD. Do not forget to provide your product by the same date.
7. JURY MEETING: The jury selects the winners at the jury meeting on January 26th and 27th, 2017.
8. AWARD CEREMONY: The award ceremony for GOLD WINNERs and PRODUCTs OF THE YEAR and takes place during ISPO MUNICH 2017. All awardees, applicants and ISPO visitors are welcome.
|9. PR: Several PR and promotion campaigns will support the winners and their projects before, during and after the ISPO AWARD ceremony and ISPO MUNICH 2017.|
Every year, ISPO honors the most exceptional sporting goods with the ISPO AWARD. A jury consisting of independent sports business professionals evaluates several hundred entries – also from non-exhibitors – following clearly defined criteria. This premium selection presents a welcome orientation for both sports business professionals as well as end-consumers. It serves as a reference for retailers when choosing their upcoming product range; to end-consumers, it is seen as an important purchase argument. Both trust the jury's neutral decision.
The jury and the ISPO AWARD team are looking forward to another set of numerous interesting applications.