The garments with the Evo Shell ™ technology are the result of the continuous research process of La Sportiva's R&D Apparel department, committed to designing high-performance products for athletes and mountain enthusiasts while respecting the environment around us. It is a constant and ambitious evolution that requires the continuous search for reliable materials and partners capable of harmoniously combining quality, durability and eco-compatibility. For this reason, in La Sportiva the term "evolution" translates into "ECOLUTION" and is expressed in products designed both for man and for the environment, minimizing environmental impact. That is why in collaboration with Sympatex La Sportiva has created the three-layer Evo Shell ™ range: totally eco-friendly thanks to the complete elimination of PTFE, PFC and every component and fluorocarbon-based treatment.
Fabrics face is made with recycled polyamide from industrial waste for high abrasion performance, membrane and backing are made with recycled polyester from postconsumer PET bottles. Membrane and laminates are PTFE and PFC free and all components are fluorocarbon-free treatments.
- Fabrics are wind proof and water resistant - 100% PTFE & PFC FREE
- Recycled membrane 20000mm water columns (UNI EN ISO 811) - 100% PTFE & PFC FREE
- Guarantees optimal breathability and dynamic climate control. - 100% PTFE & PFC FREE
- eco friendly shell
- waterproof zips
- CF zip with 2 way slider for an easy opening
- underarm waterproof zip ventilation
- inner chest pocket
- adjustable hood compatible with helmet usage
- adjustable cuffs and bottom hem
- reflective logos