During ISPO Munich the Press Center West and the Press Center East are open. A variety of services are available to you:
- Accreditation at the fair
- Rooms for meetings and interviews
- PC workstations with Internet access
- Free WiFi throughout the trade-fair center
- Exhibitor press releases
- Press Lounge: with coffee, beverages and snacks
- International daily newspapers
- Free lockers
|Saturday, 2. February 2019||10:00 – 16:00 (only West)|
|Sunday, 3. February 2019||08:00 – 18:30|
|Monday, 4. February 2019||08:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday, 5. February 2019||08:00 – 18:30|
|Wednesday, 6. February 2019||08:00 – 17:30 (West)
08:00 – 15:00 (East)
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of ISPO Munich visitors.
- For your journey preparations, please note the general ISPO Munich journey site.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press: For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the West Multi-Storey Car Park or in the parking lot P8 (access via Gate 14). We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Center for a free exit ticket.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office (e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).