Platform for recruiters, students and job-seekers
ISPO MUNICH 2017, 7th till 8th of February 2017
Entrancy East (ISPO ACADEMY) and Hall B6.436
The ISPO Career Days 2017 unite all stakeholders concerned with building new talents for the sports business: Recruiters & HR specialists, students & job-seekers as well as various education programs that offer an entry into a career in sports business.
The two-day event provides ample opportunity to meet new people in a condensed speed-dating format, learn about career opportunities and listen to interesting lectures from key speakers.
ISPO Career Day offers students and universities
- Speed-Dating sessions with recruiters of leading sports brands
- Lectures, discussions and presentation with insights on the latest developments in the sports industry within the ISPO MUNICH Conference Program
- Platform for universities to connect with global sports companies
- Opportunity to present your study program during the ISPO Career Days 2017.
For participating companies we offer 15 cabins for private job interviews with up to 6 persons and custom branding, meeting organization via central online tool, HR-Get-Together and local support via Sportyjob.
We are collaborating with 25 universities from France, Germany, Sweden and the US with focus on sports science, sports management, sports technology and sports product development.
Tuesday, 7th of Feb 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Speed-Dating (pre-registration online)
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Get-Together
ISPO ACADEMY Program - Sports Communication Day
- ISPO BRANDNEW Digital (Language: English)
- Sports Communication Day – Digital Marketing in the Sports Industry today and tomorrow (Language: English)Tuesday, 7th of Feb 2017
Wednesday, 8th of Feb 2017
ISPO ACADEMY Program - Career Day
- Presentation: “Applications and Job Interview” Andy Gugenheimer, AG Sport Consulting (Language: English)
- Presentation: “Market Study: What do sports managers earn” by Uli Semblat, VSD (Language: German)
- Panel Discussion: “Careers in the Sports Business: Requirements, Challenges and Opportunities” (Language: German)
- Get-Together of University of Bayreuth Alumni Club